Bay Bridge Auto Body Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Metalwork: Provided is a limited lifetime warranty, from effective date stated herein, on all metalwork and framework, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting, or deterioration, excluding rust repairs.
- Painting, Strips, and Decals: Provided is a limited lifetime warranty, from effective date stated herein on painting –related priming and paintwork against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, and excessive loss of pigmentation, and, a lifetime limited warranty on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals.
- Mechanical Repairs: Provided is a limited lifetime warranty, from effective date stated herein, on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage.
- Parts: Provided is a limited lifetime warranty, from effective date stated herein, unless manufacturer’s warranty is less or more, on new parts installed by or at the Shop. (Please Note: Shop warranty does not exceed manufacturer’s warranty.)
- Section 1-4: The shop will repair, repaint, or replace any items in section 1-4, when claim is made while the present owner stated herein owns the vehicle, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle. This Written Warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted, or tampered with by any person not authorized by the Warranty Grantor
- Specifically Excluded: A. Incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies and components which are not specially covered by this Limited Warranty, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or installation of such part installed or repaired during the repair. B. Rust… Surface rust, rust through, and/or damage caused by rusting of interior or exterior panels is not covered. This States All the Limited Warranties made by the Bay Bridge Auto Body and contains the only promises for which it will be responsible.
- Customer’s Obligations: In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner of the vehicle must do the following: A. Present the owners copy of this warranty document to the warrantor before requesting warranted repairs or parts; B. Have any warranted repair, adjustment, or inspection made only at the premises of the warrantor during normal business hours.
All Warranties implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period. This warranty is only valid for the owner at the time of repair of the vehicle. If a sale were to occur, the warranty does not transfer to the new owner of the vehicle.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified, or interpreted by any prior course of dealings. This Limited Lifetime Warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by the above named shop. This warranty is not transfer